Monday, May 15, 2017

Reflection for Week of May 8


This week was exam week! I spent most of this week either taking or studying for exams, so I didn’t get a ton of bio done. I was only in class two days, and only Friday was really spent seriously exploring Genius Hour ideas. Initially, I wanted to do an experiment with jellyfish and how they adjust to certain pHs, since jellyfish are supposed to survive climate change well since they can adjust to changing water acidity. Unfortunately, jellyfish are absurdly expensive so I’ve had to scrap that idea. Something that we touched on this year that I would like to learn more about it electromagnetism, but I’m still in the stages of coming up with an actual idea out of this. Hopefully tomorrow and the next day I can fine tune an idea so I can get started on my project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment