Sunday, April 9, 2017

Weekly Reflection for Week of 4/3


This was a pretty short week because of SATs and the early release, but I still think the work went pretty well. This week we started on Domain 5, which is regulation. This is something that we didn’t really cover in advanced bio, so I’m having to put a little more time into learning it well. So far, though, I think I’m doing well on the work for this domain. The group project we did this week was really helpful to get a good overview of a lot of different processes and get into the specifics of them a little bit as well. I think this week, especially with the exam coming up, I’ll spend a lot of time reviewing the information by rewatching some vodcasts, going over my notes, and reading the textbook. That should give me a pretty solid understanding of all of the material that we’re covering this unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment