Sunday, April 30, 2017

Weekly Reflection for Week of 4/24


This week we spent a lot of time on the transpiration lab, and also covered some information on neurons and ecology. I think that I did well on the work this week. A lot of the stuff on neurons I was already familiar with since we covered it in Psych last year, but it was a nice review and refresher on terminology and the details of how the charges drive signals. All of the ecology stuff was interesting and not something I feel like I’ll have to study since it makes a lot of sense already. The transpiration lab was a nice way to review some of the properties of water and also look at plant anatomy, and it was interesting to see how environmental factors (in this case salt) affected a process that I already know about. Moving forward I just need to study for the AP exam, which is in about a week! To do this I’ll review vodcasts and the textbook, making sure to go back through everything we’ve done and spend a bit more time on things that are more difficult for me, like energetics and specific vocabulary that might come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment